Community News

Two people were hospitalized at Disneyland Hotel after chlorine leak Friday

by: HB News Staff writer
Posted: August 21, 2017

ANAHEIM...On Friday morning, August 18th, several Disneyland employees and guest were asked to remain in the hotel as an employee accidentally cut a chlorine line leading from Goofy's Kitchen to the hotel's swimming pool.

Anaheim firefighters treated several people at the scene and two people who had difficulty breathing were transported to a nearby hospital.

Two hours later the chlorine line was repaired and guest were allowed to leave the hotel rooms.

 

Huntington Beach News 18582 Beach Blvd. #236 Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Ph. (657) 845-7475  Email: hbnews@hbquik.com

Huntington Beach News ©2017. All Rights Reserved